ELN Academic/Government Hosted Pricing for Laboratory Notebook Software
(for-Profit customers and/or locally installed version, please inquire)
Special Version for BioMed Central Users
By a special arrangement with BioMed Central and as part of BioMed Central's commitment to reproducible research and transparency in scientific communication, authors submitting manuscripts to some BioMed Central journals can obtain a complimentary subscription to LabArchives with an allotment of 100MB of storage. This account has all of the features of the Pro Version of LabArchives ELN with the exception of the storage allotment.
*A User is a regular member of your account and can be assigned access rights as designated by the Owner You can also share your account with a "Guest", but a Guest who does not have a Pro Version of LabArchives Laboratory Notebook Software account may only add data up to the Free version allotment
For more information about the partnership with LabArchives, please visit our FAQ page.
Why Should I Use LabArchives?
- Organize your laboratory data
- Preserve all your data securely, including all versions of all files
- Share information within your laboratory
- Keep abreast of developments in your lab even when traveling
- Collaborate with investigators by sharing selected data
- Publish selected data to specific individuals or the public
- Protect your intellectual property