LabArchives Enterprise License
Help your users adhere to institutional policies. Support reproducible research. Reduce costs. Supports organizations of any size.
La Jolla Institute
Mass General Brigham
Noble Research Institute
Rush University Medical Center
Stony Brook University
University of Pennsylvania
University of Oxford
The University of Melbourne
The University of Sydney
UNT Health Science Center
Precisely what you need for your research…
Fast. Easy. Flexible. Secure. Compliant.
A better research experience for the enterprise.
LabArchives Enterprise Success Team does the heavy lifting – we onboard your users, work with your administrators and systems managers, and support all users at all levels of your organization. We even provide you with end-user outreach materials and a dedicated Enterprise Success Team. We have done this hundreds of times in Academic, Commercial and Government research organizations.
- Access to the LabArchives API for custom builds & integrations with proprietary systems
- Organization-wide permissions and controls
- On-boarding, on-site and online (customized to the organization)
- Multi-year licenses and agreement terms to match budgets
- Guaranteed uptimes
- Service Level Agreement
- SOC 2 Type II Compliant
- Favorable contract terms
- Unlimited data storage, unlimited notebooks (up to 1 TB each)
- Integration with Single-Sign-On (Shibboleth, OKTA, Active Directory)
- Read Only, Institutional Controlled Special Access Notebook
- 4GB-16GB File size upload
- Enterprise-level Administration Dashboards and Reporting
- Source code escrow option
- Membership in LabArchives site-admin groups and product advisory board
- No charge external collaborator access
- Partner Integrations (see list below)
- Unlimited customer success contacts / customizable training
- Commercial, Academic, Education Licenses
- Cross organizational reporting
- Special access rights & privileges
Manage controls, settings , permissions and provide unlimited use.
Enterprise Level Research Data Management – Inventory Management – Scheduling
Watch it in action…
Join the crowd…
By the numbers…
Several of our own tools utilize the API to connect with notebooks, such as Folder Monitor and MS Office Plugin, while it has been used by third-party tools, for example, GraphPad Prism, SnapGene, and more. The following is a quick summary of the actions supported by the API. All high level notebook functions are covered by the API: Add/Edit entries, notebooks, folders, pages, and comments (can delete comments too), Create new users and add users to notebooks, Export entries, pages, notebooks, Search entries, View notifications and mark as read.
The LabArchives API has been used to:
• Automatically upload data generated from machines
• Add links in notebooks to external data stored in institutional repositories and vice versa
• Analyze notebook data
• Implement complex searching of notebook data
• Custom pre-provision user accounts and notebooks
• Create native applications for mobile devices
• Integrate LabArchives with various software and service providers
If you have technically knowledgeable staff to take on a development project with minimal support, contact us for more information.
Used by the world’s most innovative labs and organizations
“We chose LabArchives to meet the growing number of requests that we had received got research notebook software. It met all of our requirements, including security and usability requirements, at a reasonable price.”
– Barbara Friedman, Director, Academic Technologies, Cornell University
“LabArchives has been transformative for researchers. It integrates seamlessly into their research practices, rather than changing the way they do research. It saves staff and students time and makes them more efficient. For some, this means increasing the amount of experimentation they do each day, for others it enables more expansive analysis of research findings.”
– Dr. Andrew Black, Research Developemtn and Collaboration, University of Sydney
“The most important reward of this process is that Duke researchers now have an institutionally supported resource which is flexible and secures their documentation in a searchable and versioned format.”
– ASIST Team, Duke Office of Scientific Integrity
“LabArchives’ enables easy collaboration within TJU and with users outside of TJU. Sending data, folders or entire notebooks to collaborators takes seconds. LabArchives provides our researchers with a combination of best practices, compliance and security as well.”
– Jessica Gutierres, Program Manager, Research Conduct and Compliance at Thomas Jefferson University
Is LabArchives compliant with 21 CFR Part 11 and other leading regulations?
Who owns data entered in LabArchives?
How many researchers currently use LabArchives?
More than 700,000 researchers currently use LabArchives.
Does LabArchives integrate with any other platforms?
What are the licensing options and how much does LabArchives cost?
- Individual licensing starting at $248/user/year
- Enterprise licensing – comes with dozens of enhanced benefits. Quoted on a case by case basis.
Please inquire for your respective needs.
How does LabArchives assist with implementation?
LabArchives integrates with many popular endpoint solutions.
“The historical reference that LabArchives provides all my studies saves me a lot of time. All of my entries have background, I can see the whole workflow, when things were changed, there’s no need to flick through pages searching for something I did a month ago.”
Immunology Division, The Garvan Institute