LabArchives Enterprise License
Help your users adhere to institutional policies. Support reproducible research.
Reduce costs. Supports organizations of any size.
LabArchives Enterprise Licenses are designed for large groups, departments, and enterprises…
to enable end-users and administrators with very powerful, yet easy to use, scientific workflow applications.
A better research experience for the enterprise.
LabArchives Enterprise Success Team does the heavy lifting – we onboard your users, work with your administrators and systems managers, and support all users at all levels of your organization. We even provide you with end-user outreach materials and a dedicated Enterprise Success Team. We have done this hundreds of times in Academic, Commercial and Government research organizations.
- Access to the LabArchives API for custom builds & integrations with proprietary systems
- Organization-wide permissions and controls
- On-boarding, on-site and online (customized to the organization)
- Multi-year licenses and agreement terms to match budgets
- Guaranteed uptimes
- Service Level Agreement
- SOC 2 Type II Compliant
- Favorable contract terms
- Unlimited data storage, unlimited notebooks (up to 1 TB each)
- Integration with Single-Sign-On (Shibboleth, OKTA, Active Directory)
- Read Only, Institutional Controlled Special Access Notebook
- 4 GB File size upload
- Enterprise-level Administration Dashboards and Reporting
- Source code escrow option
- Membership in LabArchives site-admin groups and product advisory board
- No charge external collaborator access
- Partner Integrations (see list below)
- Unlimited customer success contacts / customizable training
- Commercial, Academic, Education Licenses
- Cross organizational reporting
- Special access rights & privileges
Manage controls, settings , permissions and provide unlimited use.
Enterprise Level Research Data Management – Inventory Management – Scheduling
Watch it in action…
Institutions of all kinds benefit from LabArchives Enterprise Licenses. The power and control features combined with our team of implementation experts is a recipe for success.
Join the crowd…
LabArchives is the most used ELN in the world for a reason. Small research companies in various disciplines, mid-size corporations, government agencies, and the most prestigious research universities in the world all use LabArchives to manage their research data and workflows.
By the numbers…
LabArchives is fully customizable. It scales for any size organization.
LabArchives’ API is available as part of an Enterprise License. The API allows programmers to develop programs that access notebook data or to send data from external applications and software to a notebook, or to provision a notebook on behalf of a user. Notebook access using the API is controlled by the access rights established in the Notebook. No one can access a notebook or its data with the API unless they already have rights to that notebook.
What can you do with the API?
Several of our own tools utilize the API to connect with notebooks, such as Folder Monitor and MS Office Plugin, while it has been used by third-party tools, for example, GraphPad Prism, SnapGene, and more. The following is a quick summary of the actions supported by the API. All high level notebook functions are covered by the API: Add/Edit entries, notebooks, folders, pages, and comments (can delete comments too), Create new users and add users to notebooks, Export entries, pages, notebooks, Search entries, View notifications and mark as read.
The LabArchives API has been used to:
• Automatically upload data generated from machines
• Add links in notebooks to external data stored in institutional repositories and vice versa
• Analyze notebook data
• Implement complex searching of notebook data
• Custom pre-provision user accounts and notebooks
• Create native applications for mobile devices
• Integrate LabArchives with various software and service providers
If you have technically knowledgeable staff to take on a development project with minimal support, contact us for more information.
Electronic Laboratory Notebook Competitive Chart
Click on the chart to request additional information.
|Unlimited storage space||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Individual File size limits||4 GB||10 MB||500 MB||250 MB||300 MB||50 MB|
|WCAC Level A & AA, Section 508 & NIST 800-171 compliant||Yes||No||No||No||No||No|
|Learning Management System integration||Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas||No||No||No||No||No|
|Internet 2 – vetted and approved||Yes||No||No||No||No||No|
24/5 Support (business days)*
|Customized trainings on request included||Yes||No||No||No||Yes||No|
*Details on support coverage, worldwide, click here.
You have questions, and we have answers. Check our full list of Enterprise FAQs here.
Is LabArchives compliant with 21 CFR Part 11 and other leading regulations?
Yes, LabArchives is compliant with 21 CFR part 11, HIPAA, NIST 800-171 and many more.
Who owns data entered in LabArchives?
The customer owns all data entered into LabArchives. Additionally, custom co-branded editions for companies can be created with site-wide back-ups of all notebooks provided to the customer on a determined schedule.
How many researchers currently use LabArchives?
More than 560,000 researchers currently use LabArchives.
Does LabArchives integrate with any other platforms?
Snapgene, Microsoft Office, Graphpad Prism, and dozens of others.
What are the licensing options and how much does LabArchives cost?
LabArchives offers two main licensing options:
- Individual licensing starting at $248/user/year
- Enterprise licensing – comes with dozens of enhanced benefits. Quoted on a case by case basis.
Please inquire for your respective needs.
How does LabArchives assist with implementation?
LabArchives has an expert team of representatives that will create and execute a custom implementation plan designed on your company needs. LabArchives can also assist with data migration as needed. LabArchives can handle all training and deployment.
Partners & Integrations
To become a LabArchives integration partner, drop us a line below.