4.03 Reports in LabArchives Scheduler
Reports are a useful way to manage resources, groups, or users. Any Administrator can run a report Some common reports are available, or you can create your own custom reports.
To access reports, click “Reports”
Create New Report
With the Create New Report screen you can set specific parameters about the report.
1. Select: What information do you want to see?
List – lists all rows in the report
Time – includes the total time reserved
Count – includes a count of all resources reserved
Utilization – includes percentage utilized per resource
2. Usage: Do you want to see information on Resources or Accessories?
3. Aggregate Options: Do you want to see the data organized by Resource, Schedule, User or Groups? Aggregate options only available when “Time” or “Count” are selected.
4. Range: What date range do you want to see?
5. Filter By options: By default, it will show you all resources, groups, accessories or users. By selecting on the dropdown list, you can filter the results. To remove a selected value from a filter option, click on the X next to its name.
6. Do you want to include deleted reservations?
7. To include deleted reservations in the report, check “Include Deleted Reservations”.
8. Click Get Report
9. Your new report will be generated and display below the “Create New Report” options
My Saved Reports
Custom reports can be saved for future generation. To save a new report, select the “Save This Report” option near the top right of the report.
Once a report has been saved, you can rerun this report at “My Saved Reports.” Select this option from the reports tab. To regenerate a saved report, choose “Run Report”. If you would like to have the report sent to someone, click “Email Report” and add the persons email address. To delete a saved report, click “Delete”
There are several premade reports in the “Common Reports” option from the Reports tab. To generate your chosen report, select the time-frame of your choice. If data is available for the selected timeframe, the report will display below the list of reports. If no data is available for the selected report and/or time-frame, the message “No matching results found” will display
View a report as a chart
By default, the report will display as a table. To view the report as a chart, select the “View as Chart” option near the top right of the report. To revert to the default display for the report, re-generate the report.
To show or hide certain columns, click “columns” at the top right.
Export a report
Reports can be exported in CSV (comma separated value) format. To export a report, generate the report to be exported then choose “Export to CSV”. This will download to your designated downloads folder. You can also print a report by clicking the “Print” option.