How Can We Help?
10.05 SciSpace Integration
About SciSpace (formerly Typeset)
Researchers using SciSpace (www.typeset.io) to write their research documents can now directly import images from their LabArchives notebooks.
SciSpace is a research writing, formatting, and collaboration platform. It is used by over 50,000 researchers in 900+ institutes. You can write your research papers and thesis in an intuitive editor built specifically for research writing and format it to 100% of any journal’s guidelines in seconds.
How to Import an image from LabArchives to your research document on SciSpace
1. Open your research document in the SciSpace editor.
2. Click on Insert in the editor menu.
3. Select Figure from the drop down
4. In the modal window that opens up, select LabArchives and enter your login information. If you login using a Single Sign on system you will need to create a password token. For more information Click Here.
5. Select the notebook -> file -> page you want to import the image from.
6. You will see thumbnails of all the images on that page. Choose the ones you want to import.
7. Click on the blue arrow and the selected images will be imported into your research document.