How Can We Help?
2.01 Create Your Account
How to Create a Scheduler Account
1. Go to https://scheduler.labarchives.com/ and select “Register”. You may be redirected to sign up for LabArchives on another server.
2. When you create a new account, you will be presented with the following form to complete. As you enter information into valid text for each field, the red X will be replaced by a green check.
3. After signing up, an Activation Link will be sent to your email. Click on this link to begin using LabArchives. If you do not receive the Activation email, please check your Spam folder.
Below is a brief introduction to LabArchives Scheduler.
Accepting an Invite to join LabArchives Scheduler
1. Locate your invitation email in your inbox and select the “Click Here” hyperlink
2. When you click on the hyperlink, you’ll be brought to the new account form. As you enter information into valid text for each field, the red X will be replaced by a green check. Your email address will be pre-filled in the email address field.
3. After clicking Continue, you will be redirected to your institution’s Scheduler organization. If you do not see your equipment available to book, you may need to ask your Application Administrator to provide you with the necessary permissions to do so.