3.06 Export Inventory
You can manually export your inventory information from LabArchives Inventory at any time.
Note: Anyone with access to the inventory can export items.
- Click on Inventory from the main menu.
- Use Filters or Search to look for specific items. See Search Your Inventory for more information.
- To export your Inventory, click “Export Items” on the Inventory page.
- On the Export Inventory Items screen, select “Export Current Search Results” or “Export All Inventory Items”.
- The export will be downloaded to your computer in the designated downloads folder as an Excel (.xlsx) spreadsheet. The Excel sheet will contain a tab for each unique Item type and columns specific to item details. The Location is also included and is displayed in a “breadcrumb” fashion as shown:
Note: The export spreadsheet cannot be used to import items into Inventory. Be sure to use the Import Template only. See Import Inventory Items from Excel to learn more.