How Can We Help?
4.03.4 Embed a YouTube Video in a Rich Text Entry
The technique used to embed a YouTube video into a Rich Text Entry in your notebook is as follows:
- Right click on your YouTube video and Copy embed code.
- On a page of your notebook, create a new Rich text entry or edit an existing entry.
- Click on the Embed Media button.
- The Embed Media window will pop open. Position your cursor inside the box and paste the embed code from your clipboard.
- Click Okay.
- When finished with the entry, click Save to Page.
Are you Using Firefox?
If you find that your video is not showing in the Firefox browser, edit the URL portion of the embed code you entered above from http to https.