Research Ambassador “LINK” Program
Looking for a Link to further STEM experiences?
The LabArchives Links Program is an opportunity for graduate students to be the link between LabArchives and their universities. As a Link, graduate students have the opportunity to enhance their professional development, leadership, and communication skills, and gain access to a unique network of other Links and LabArchives users around the world. Plus, there’s free swag and quarterly award incentives! These links will:
- Learn about innovative LabArchives products and programs.
- Plan and host fun events on campus.
- Work to increase awareness of LabArchives at their university.
- Incorporate LabArchives into university clubs/ organizations (i.e. science clubs, robotics clubs).
- Be an on campus contact for LabArchives Support.
- Help LabArchives better understand each university’s culture.
- Provide monthly reports to LabArchives Links Manager about progress and uptake.
An ideal LabArchives Link is:
- Enrolled in full-time undergraduate/postgraduate study.
- Majoring in life, physical or earth sciences (business and technical know how is a plus).
- Able to dedicate 10 hours monthly to their LabArchives Link efforts.
- Familiar with LabArchives Electronic Lab Notebook, and has completed a lab course using LabArchives.
- Involved on their campus!
Interested? Complete the form below.