Ditch the sign up sheets in your lab!
Scheduler is a simply powerful scheduling solution for any lab or research organization.
La Jolla Institute
Mass General Brigham
Noble Research Institute
Rush University Medical Center
Stony Brook University
University of Pennsylvania
University of Oxford
The University of Melbourne
The University of Sydney
UNT Health Science Center
Precisely what you need for your research…
Simple to Use
Click a time, add some details.
LabArchives Scheduler is built to work in any way your organization works.
Almost 40 languages and locales supported right out of the box.
Beautiful on desktop
Easily view availability and book time slots with a click.
Beautiful on mobile
Mobile optimized scheduling to make managing your reservations simple.
Keep your lab running at peak efficiency!
Key Benefits & Features Toward Better Science
- Enables rapid and flexible scheduling
- Helps enforce social distancing measures
- Integration with calendar systems
- Mobile first design
- Provides a record of reservations
- Provides more efficiency in reserving resources
- Supports capacity limits & social distancing
- Automatically free up time from no-shows
- Book resources at the same time each day, week, month or year
- Check-in and out for accurate tracking
- Click and drag schedule view allows users to quickly find and book available time slot
- Customizable look and feel
- Easy to use, easy to manage
- Embed schedules directly on your website
- Find an opening by viewing the schedule or searching for an available time
- Flexible credit system to ensure resource usage is properly accounted for
- Flexible layout configuration lets you set up schedules that fit your needs
- Flexible reporting system
- Integrated payment and credit system
- Integration with Outlook and Google Calendars
- Invite collaborators to make a reservation
- Limit and control resource usage with flexible rules and quota system
- Limit usage to registered users or open it up to guests
- Mounted tablet display for real-time availability and sign-up
- Multiple roles and permissions
- On-location real-time availability display
- Optional review and approve reservation requests
- Organize users and limit access by groups
- Payment integration to allow for usage charges
- Powerful reporting system
- Recurring reservations with start and end reminders
- Responsive mobile-first design
- Select accessories from a database to reserve with other equipment
- Set buffer time to allow for set up/tear down time between reservations
- Set capacity limits for a maximum number of participants per reservation
- Set maximum hours or number of reservations per day, week, month or year
- Set min/max and lead time limits to constrain reservation durations
- Simple to set-up
- Tons of options and customizations
- Track actual usage with check in/check out
- Unlimited custom fields
- Unlimited number of schedules, resources, users and reservations
- User and group quotas
- Wait list signup if a resource is unavailable
LabArchives Scheduler is a simply powerful scheduling solution that is fully customizable and super easy to use.
LabArchives enables customization, templates & dozens of entry types.
What is LabArchives Scheduler?
Can reservation requests go through an approval step?
How can I prevent overbooking?
What if a piece of equipment is unavailable due to repair?
Benefits of using LabArchives Scheduler?
I have extra information I want to collect when someone makes a reservation, can I do that?
Can I import an equipment list that I already use?
“We need to make sure the hundreds of scientists that use our space have access to what they need, when they need it while still fostering best practices and community. Scheduler makes my life and everyone else’s so much easier.”
Lyndsey Rissin, Lab Manager, LabCentral