LabArchives for Research Startups
Set up your company with the world’s largest cloud-based scientific R&D platform to achieve faster innovation and growth. LabArchives for Startups is an all-in-one research data management platform, inventory tracking and resource scheduling tool developed especially with early-stage life science R&D companies in-mind.
TRUSTED BY RESEARCH TEAMS AT
4D Molecular Therapeutics
Allen Inst. for Brain Science
Cartherics Pty Ltd
Cell Fluidics Engineering
Crossignal Therapeutics, Inc.
Gloucester Marine Genomics Institute
Invizyne Technologies, Inc.
Mosaic ImmunoEngineering, Inc.
Quell Therapeutics Ltd
STCube Inc Pharmaceuticals
Varian Medical Systems
Set up your company for success with our custom packages for startups.
Benefits of LabArchives ELN for Research Teams:
- Intuitive and flexible to grow with your team.
- Discipline agnostic and adaptable to any research workflow or environment.
- Customizable organization tools, forms, and templates.
- 30+ integrations with most-used research tools including GraphPad Prism, SnapGene, Office Online, Jupyter, and more.
- Best-in-class security and compliance standards available to organizations of all sizes (SOC2 Type 2, HIPAA, 21 CFR Part 11, etc.).
- Control access and protect your IP from the beginning of the project to its completion.
- 24/7 Customer Support to assist with your Upstream and Downstream usage needs.
- Sharing options available to make data public and satisfy funder requirements.
- Multiple cloud-storage options available for your research data.
- Extend your workflow with Inventory and Scheduler to manage reagents and reserve equipment.
Try LabArchives’ Other Better Science Products
Try LabArchives Other Better Science Products
LabArchives Inventory streamlines the organization, tracking, and ordering of lab inventory.