Free access to LabArchives Inventory and LabArchives Scheduler through 31 July 2021!
These products can be used on their own or in conjunction with the LabArchives ELN for Research, which is free for all University of Oxford members via an enterprise-wide licence via the University. This offer (for access to the separate Labarchives Inventory and LabArchives Scheduler applications) is not part of that licence.
Currently, the University of Oxford has no plans to provide LabArchives Inventory or LabArchives Scheduler via an enterprise licence, and therefore should you wish to continue to use either product after the trial period ends, you will need to make arrangements to do so at an individual, lab, group or departmental level.
Powerful scheduling solution for labs / research organizations.
Simplify Laboratory Inventory Management
LabArchives Scheduler – Powerful scheduling for any lab or research organization.
Simple to Use
LabArchives Inventory – Simplify laboratory inventory management.
If you don’t have a LabArchives account yet, contact support via firstname.lastname@example.org or follow this link.
Keep your lab running at peak efficiency!
Schedule lab time, lab equipment reservations, even meeting rooms. Support social distancing.
Key Benefits & Features Toward Better Science
- Enables rapid and flexible scheduling
- Helps enforce social distancing measures
- Integration with calendar systems
- Mobile first design
- Provides a record of reservations
- Provides more efficiency in reserving resources
- Supports capacity limits & social distancing
- Automatically free up time from no-shows
- Book resources at the same time each day, week, month or year
- Check-in and out for accurate tracking
- Click and drag schedule view allows users to quickly find and book available time slot
- Customizable look and feel
- Easy to use, easy to manage
- Embed schedules directly on your website
- Find an opening by viewing the schedule or searching for an available time
- Flexible credit system to ensure resource usage is properly accounted for
- Flexible layout configuration lets you set up schedules that fit your needs
- Flexible reporting system
- Integrated payment and credit system
- Integration with Outlook and Google Calendars
- Invite collaborators to make a reservation
- Limit and control resource usage with flexible rules and quota system
- Limit usage to registered users or open it up to guests
- Mounted tablet display for real-time availability and sign-up
- Multiple roles and permissions
- On-location real-time availability display
- Optional review and approve reservation requests
- Organize users and limit access by groups
- Payment integration to allow for usage charges
- Powerful reporting system
- Recurring reservations with start and end reminders
- Responsive mobile-first design
- Select accessories from a database to reserve with other equipment
- Set buffer time to allow for set up/tear down time between reservations
- Set capacity limits for a maximum number of participants per reservation
- Set maximum hours or number of reservations per day, week, month or year
- Set min/max and lead time limits to constrain reservation durations
- Simple to set-up
- Tons of options and customizations
- Track actual usage with check in/check out
- Unlimited custom fields
- Unlimited number of schedules, resources, users and reservations
- User and group quotas
- Wait list signup if a resource is unavailable
LabArchives Scheduler is a simply powerful scheduling solution that is
fully customizable and super easy to use.
Streamline the organization, tracking, and ordering of lab inventory.
- User Roles ensure consistency among lab members and compliance with policies.
- The Account Owner manages the subscription to LabArchives Inventory.
- The Lab Manager role has all the rights and privileges required to manage inventory, orders, users, settings, etc.
- Lab Members are able to create inventory items, search, place order requests and perform other tasks as allowed by the Account Owner and Lab Manager.
- Automatically update inventories on use & receipt
- Avoid duplicate orders
- Faster locating, ordering, and approval workflow
- Improve reproducibility – integrated with LabArchives ELN
- Instantly Locate hazardous materials
- Lower the administrative burden for the lab manager
- Manage multiple types of materials & consumables
- Mirror the physical storage locations you already have
- Report on highly used categories and materials
- Save time & increase efficiency
- Speed documentation of materials use
- Access via mobile device
- Bulk import existing inventories
- Customize for your lab: locations, names, quantities, etc
- Filter inventory lists by Item, Type, and Location
- Locate materials required for a project
- Print and scan labels, barcodes, QR codes
- Report & monitor usage
- Search and sort inventory views by material type
- Set materials level notifications and thresholds
- Supports any type of inventory item
Import your existing inventory quickly
“We need to make sure the hundreds of scientists that use our space have access to what they need, when they need it while still fostering best practices and community. Scheduler makes my life and everyone else’s so much easier.”
Lyndsey Rissin, Lab Manager, LabCentral
Pricing for any user or group at the University wishing to continue access to the Labarchives Inventory and LabArchives Scheduler applications after the trial period ends will be:
- Labarchives Inventory for the University of Oxford is $49/user/year.
- LabArchives Scheduler for the University of Oxford users $29/User/Year.
If you have a large group, contact us at email@example.com.