The scientific publishing process can be time consuming, tedious, stressful, full of formatting woes and very slow.
LabArchives and Qeios have teamed up to take on this process. These two products streamline both parts of the equation (inquiry/analysis and publication) to empower researchers and put their findings to work faster.
Here’s what the LabArchives x Qeios process looks like….
- Step 1: Collect, organize and analyze data with LabArchives easy to use platform.
- Step 2: Quickly and securely share data with collaborators in your lab or half a world away.
- Step 3: Once your data is ready for publication, import it directly form LabArchives to Qeios.
- Step 4: Cross reference and get on-demand feedback from the research community.
- Step 5: Format consistent and beautiful papers quickly with intuitive Qeios tools.
- Publish without delay!
LabArchives and Qeios make it easy for researchers to properly document and cross-reference their work. After all, decreasing uncertainty and promoting reproducibility might just be the name of the game in 2020.